Miles apart but I keep you close to heart
Sunday, May 6, 2012 @ 4:55 PM
You've been away for 2 weeks exactly and it already seemed forever. We still have to wait for another 96 days for your return. Oh well.. I guess I just have to keep reminding myself that its for your own good as this determines your future.. :)
However, despite being light-years apart in distance, its really wonderful to be able to webcam with you. :) And whats wonderful is when i get to sing you to sleep, watch you slowly fall asleep, watch you sleep and getting to watch you wake up again. I felt like I'm your wife. Like watching her husband abroad on this small computer screen but still getting to perform her duties as a wife. Like comforting, putting him to sleep, waking him up, cheering him up and all that. Hahs. Really love that feeling. Hahs. Okay huda, stop grinning.. :)
Ayte, pizza is waiting for me. Till next time. :)
xoxo.

I'm nothing but a sad little birdie who likes to dye my feathers pink, or on some occasions, purple. Sometimes I feel like loving beige to the maximumest level but then my past would creep back on me and tell me, with extreme torture that my wings should be, well, pink.
Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
INSERT YOUR PROFILE HERE.