Perfect Muslim?
Sunday, May 6, 2012 @ 3:55 PM
What happens when a Muslim lady falls in love with a non-Muslim man? Will we still have to stick to the theory where sometimes falling in love with someone doesn't mean having to be with them?
I know how big the reward is when you sacrifice your love for a man for your love towards Allah and his rightful religion. I understand that we have no rights to go against Him just because of our selfish wants and needs. But love is a strong and powerful feeling. I love my religion and family, but at the same time I love this man whom I cant see my future without. I pray for a guidance. I pray for an open heart. I pray for patience. I pray for a better understanding. I pray to be a better Muslimah.
Ya Allah, if he really is the one for me, please give both of us the strength and patience to go through this ordeal. But if he is not, please give me the patience and strength to accept the ugly truth.
xoxo.

I'm nothing but a sad little birdie who likes to dye my feathers pink, or on some occasions, purple. Sometimes I feel like loving beige to the maximumest level but then my past would creep back on me and tell me, with extreme torture that my wings should be, well, pink.
Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
INSERT YOUR PROFILE HERE.