+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Come home quick!
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 @ 11:42 PM

Distance is cruel. It really puts you to test how sincere and willing you are to tahan and persevere for whatever you believe in. So at times like this, will you have faith in the "relationship" you believe in? OMG. I'm soooo tired, i dont even knw if whatever i typed is making any sense! HAHA! :D

Buddy and I have both been very busy. Him with work and me with school. Whats worse is that we have a total duration of 2hr difference. So its like when i just woke up, he left for work alr. When I finish school, he finish his dinner alr. When I finish showering, he preparing for sleep alr. Like whaaaaaat?! haha.. So havent been able to really really as in REALLY webcam with him cos of that. Both very busy ppl.. Sigh. Alright. I'm becoming more crappy. Shall sleep. NIGHT!

I'm sorry fr the crapiness of this post. Orang penat.

Another 94days and you'll be HOME ! :D

xoxo




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.