Waiting...
Thursday, July 28, 2011 @ 8:48 AM
Whats wrong?
Dont you love me anymore?
Am I no longer good enough for you?
Do I not worth any of your time anymore?
Am I just too much for you to handle?
Dont you want me anymore?
We were fine.. Everything was fine until you made that decision.. So of course I was mad.. But instead of receiving it with an open heart, you also turned mad at me? Why? Did I do something wrong or was it because i was mad at you so you turned mad at me too? I dont understand this part of you.. Here I am, waiting for you to reply or at least say something.. But God knows what you're doing there.. All I want is for you to understand the reasons why I was mad and accept it.. And of course, reply me too.. But no.. Because I'm still waiting, up till now.. Waiting to receive something from you.. But no..
So baby, you're just going to leave me hanging on this thread?
Sigh...
x.
Labels: Dont you love or want me anymore?
I'm nothing but a sad little birdie who likes to dye my feathers pink, or on some occasions, purple. Sometimes I feel like loving beige to the maximumest level but then my past would creep back on me and tell me, with extreme torture that my wings should be, well, pink.
Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
INSERT YOUR PROFILE HERE.