Make decisions for others?
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 @ 9:07 PM

...people dont follow instructions?
It annoys me somehow.. I mean I get it and totally understand and respect your opinion but dont I get a say on this? There are reasons as to why I ask you to do certain things, reasons why I want things to be done in a certain manner. I mean, honestly, which do you prefer?
- have a short nap (at most 30mins) then wake up, quickly do and finish your work so you can like get things done first and fast then have more rest?
OR
- have a long
napsleep, then when you wake up, you have to either quickly do your work so you can go back to sleep or you take your time and then finish work till let say midnight?
Obviously you would try to finish your finish your work first then get that rest that you need right? Its like go through the tough things first then the leisure and relaxing time?
Do you get what I'm trying to say? I dont want to sleep late although I'm working aftn shift tmrw. I want to be able to have a good 7hrs sleep to be fully alert and not lethargic tmrw. So all i asked for is for you to wake me up at xxx timing. But you chose not to cos you wanted me to have more rest. But i already told you that I wanna finish my work first then I will really get that rest. All I need was that power nap. But you turned that power nap to sleeping time for me. I trusted you but you just...... Oh forget it.
This is the reason why you cant trust a person to wake you up; You should trust the alarm clock instead. Seriously.
Right now I'm feeling like what the f*ck. Period.
I'm nothing but a sad little birdie who likes to dye my feathers pink, or on some occasions, purple. Sometimes I feel like loving beige to the maximumest level but then my past would creep back on me and tell me, with extreme torture that my wings should be, well, pink.
Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
INSERT YOUR PROFILE HERE.