+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Have You Ever Placed Yourself In My Shoes?
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 @ 9:32 PM


I lost my appetite to eat today..

Argued with him too. :'( I was just upset because all i wanted him to do is to fetch me from the train station then we can walk to his school together like yesterday. But he couldn't. So I was just upset and walked slowly to his school, ignoring those eyes staring at me.

Sigh... Dont even wanna talk about it..

You may think that i never question myself before asking you those questions. But just so you know, you're wrong. I always ask myself first if its fair for me to comment or ask you such a thing. But from the way you say it to me, I understand. I totally get it. I shall say nothing more, i'm just sorry if you think that never once have i ever thought about your feelings first before thinking about mine.



:'(




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.