+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Dead n Lethargic
Friday, October 8, 2010 @ 10:29 PM

Hello..

Was suppose to go on a whole day date with boyfriend today but shit happens so plans changed. Ended up going to his place to play bball. I was the only girl there and the other 14guys are straight men(i hope). Had fun playing bball with his bro n friends.. They are really friendly and wonderful people.. I never feel uneasy sitting with them.. They joke, they crap.. I like that somehow..

But its also nice to meet some old friends.. Though we didnt speak that much or at all but it was still nice meeting them.

Alright. I feel tired.

Thinking about my bombastic bill is stressing me out. Oh well, berani buat berani tanggung right?

Alright, i'm going to sleep now.

Good night.



Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.