+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
14days of holidays
Saturday, October 2, 2010 @ 4:15 PM

hello cyber world!

It has been ages since i last posted something meaningful than the previous post here. heh. well, i dont think i'm going to have much time blogging.. even if i do, i'm kinda lazy to blog anw. hahs.

Well, i have to admit. I do feel kind of old now.. I feel like i actually am growing up. Though its not entirely a wonderful journey so far but the truth is, i'm enjoying it. A'hah... (:

During ramadhan, i went with mum to visit my cousin and her daughter at shanghai. I practiced healthy eating there.. We eat, pray & love. We took care of one another. We met new people which we now regard as our new family. They are really wonderful people.. I'm really blessed to be able to meet them..

We came back a week before aidilfitri. Cleaned the house, do what we should do and what not. Got ourselves baju raya and stuff. Helped mum cook. Daddy rent a lorry for raya. Relatives tumpang with us.. They came over, they enjoyed my food.. Kids all around me, I was really happy..

On the 3rd day of raya, I had to go to the hospital for my orientation and that means, the start of attachments. Boy was I nervous! I was lost & clueless at first but as the time goes by, i managed to adapt very well with the protocol. My CI is very pleasant & smiley kind of person. She's cool..

Spent 3 weeks working in the hospital.. Yesterday was my last day.. Was excited & sad at the time.. Went to eat with Shufiya & Michelle at Kent Ridge afterwards, then of course, we all went to Yew Tee to get Michelle's henna & Shuf's treading. We chilled at McCafe afterwards, chit chat then went home.. Had the most wonderful & great time with the two and of course the other girls as well..

Shidah had to work on her birthday as well, so I passed to her her presents on the day after her birthday cos, a day before my cousin passed away.. Went to visit him, stayed over till his very last breath.. I never thought I would ever experience such moment. It was really saddening and no other words can describe the pain my aunt went through.. She have to redha but everyone knew it wasnt that easy.. He was her favourite boy.. Sigh..

Hope Shidah loves her present and the cake nurses have gotten for her & Joane.. ((:

Ouh, I went to have breakfast with Gray on his birthday before leaving for work. I love the expression he had on his face when he opened his present. hahs. Should have brought along my camera, damn !

Many things have happened for the past few weeks. Ramadhan, Shanghai, Syawal, Work, Birthdays, "Departures", Girls and the latest one is NEW PHONE!!!

YES YES YES!!!!

I got my new phone already! haha.. like FINALLY! Daddy & Sister got me Samsung Galaxy S. Its a pretty cool phone.. Its like iPhone but better, its the samsung version, 16gb & i'm LOVING it! So Gray, your phone is nothing compared to mine! nyeahahahaha... BLUEK! :P hehe... jkjk.

Alright, I'm really tired.. So i'm going to the loo and then i'm going to have a short nap.

Take care loved ones!!! & hello holidays!!! ((:


xoxo.



Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.