This hurt the most...
Friday, August 26, 2011 @ 4:11 PM
It hurts to know how everything can change in split seconds..
How plans can change..
How things can change..
How thoughts can change..
How feelings can change..
How people can change..
And once they have changed, its hard to revert them back to where they belong or what they have once believed so much in.
Right now, I feel like I have lost. I have lost this battle.. I lost the most precious and meaningful person to me. Although I am still with you, I feel like I have lost you. Why? Because its not convincing enough to me whether we are in this together. You cant even tell me what you want. Or am I a part of what you want. You cant even tell me that you wont leave me. You cant even prove to me that you still do love me. Its obvious that all you wanna do now is give up. You wanna give up on me, wanna give up on us. Right? If its wrong then why is it so hard for you to tell me that you still want to be with me? Why do you have to ask me how do i want you to prove me that you still love me? I'm not asking for much.
Then what about the times when you said you want me? What about the times when you promised me that you wont leave? Are they all lies? I had to beg you not to leave. If you feel the pain, then what are you doing to stop it? What are you doing to make yourself feel better?
My love, all I'm asking for is a chance to prove them all wrong. But I cant do it alone.. I need you to be with me for we are in this together from the start till the end. But why is it that you're not fighting with me? Why does it feel like I'm all alone now.. Is it because you dont love me anymore? Is it because its too troublesome for you? Sigh... Please dont leave me hanging on a thread syng...
How can I be smiling when you're gone?
I'm not strong enough to carry on...
Labels: you are a heartbreaker
I'm nothing but a sad little birdie who likes to dye my feathers pink, or on some occasions, purple. Sometimes I feel like loving beige to the maximumest level but then my past would creep back on me and tell me, with extreme torture that my wings should be, well, pink.
Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
INSERT YOUR PROFILE HERE.