+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Its a girl thing !
Thursday, August 18, 2011 @ 8:06 PM

Hey!

One paper down, many more to go. Am done with hs2189. So up next, pharmacology. Its going to be all about medications. So Jia You me!!!!


Anw, I was at Yew Tee Point just now with Shidah. And we bumped to Aisyah. So then we decided to do grocery and grooming shopping threegather! And I bought this! Veet Waxing strips! Hahs. I figured, this is the time for me to try do crazy things like going on a diet, waxing and dying my hair or smth.. hahs. I wanna try smth new. I have already tried dieting and yes it works so much more thanks to fasting month. Well, before fasting month i started dieting and i lost 2kg. During fasting mth, i lost another 3kg. So i've lost 5kg in total. HAPPY! So next, I'm going to try waxing! Hopefully my legs will be as sexy as the woman's in the pict below. hehehe.. Wish me luck! :D

Alright, I cant wait to wax my legs! But first, finish my revision. So yeah, Jia you me!


xoxo.

Labels:




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.