FML
Thursday, August 25, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
Tell me, what is it that you want? You want to fight for your happiness or your parents? You want us to continue? Or to give up without even trying? Yes, 1 party might or even will get hurt. But that doesn't mean, they wont get over it. There is definitely a way for us to work this out. So dont act like there is no way out for a happy ending.
So now tell me what is it that you want? Tell me! Because I know what I want.
YOU.
You are all that I want. You are all that I need. And I proudly say that with no hesitations.
I've known you for so long. I've been with you for so long too. How could you expect me to believe all the bullshits about how we should not be together and that we will part one day?
And for once, I really wanna stand up for myself. I dont care if I were to hurt others just to get my happiness. I've had enough of putting others before myself. I've had enough of allowing others to hurt me just so they could be happy. If I dont stand up for myself now, then who will? And you should too. Pull yourself together. Do you really want me out of your life when I'm fighting for us? Cos it feels like you are. The words you say.... Sigh...
This times are hard, yeah they are driving us crazy, dont give up on me baby...
Labels: dont you dare make me go for this war on my own
I'm nothing but a sad little birdie who likes to dye my feathers pink, or on some occasions, purple. Sometimes I feel like loving beige to the maximumest level but then my past would creep back on me and tell me, with extreme torture that my wings should be, well, pink.
Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
INSERT YOUR PROFILE HERE.