Grumpy lil Princess
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
Hi Everyone !I've been a grumpy lil princess today. Went to revise with Gray just now and my mood went downhill. I was so stressed about school work till my face is ZIT CITY now! I know! Ewwww right?! But as what Gray mentioned to cheer me up just now, he said "you are still young and growing through puberty.." So Huda, try to convince yourself that okay? Hahaha.. Dont think I will fall for that one.. Teehee.. Sorry Gray! Bought gummies afterwards before we head off for home.
So here I am then! Blogging and agreeing to whatever Bruno Mars say "Today I dont feel like doing anything.. I just want to stay in my bed.." Hahaha.. But its true you know..
Oh well.. I still have work to do. Bummer. Its a no wonder that many year 2 students are facing stress lately. Sigh.. Well, these are the things that we have to go through before we have the "good life".. Pfft. Yeah right.
I'm losing hope, unmotivated and uninspired.
I just want to stay in my bed..
:P
Labels: when education is that bloody important
I'm nothing but a sad little birdie who likes to dye my feathers pink, or on some occasions, purple. Sometimes I feel like loving beige to the maximumest level but then my past would creep back on me and tell me, with extreme torture that my wings should be, well, pink.
Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
INSERT YOUR PROFILE HERE.