+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
baby love
Monday, May 2, 2011 @ 11:40 PM


HI !

Let me share with you some of the very few things you guys dont know about me. hahs. I'm just bored so I'm gg to post this.


I am addicted to fish spa (:
Its super tickle-ish but its shiiioooook aahhh...

I absolutely love shoes! This one above is the newest of my collection.
I own 6pairs of shoes (sandals and sports shoes excluded) already,
and i am still craving for more....

I love doing facials as well. The ones above are the latest of my collections.
They are: Sun-stress, Trouble Clear and Before Having a Date.

I love wallets too!!! The one above is the latest. Pretty eh? its so ALDO or C&K. hahs.

heee... Thats all folks!




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.