+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Last week of holidays
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 @ 9:18 AM


Morning guys!

Just when i thought that my heavy eyebags are finally going to leave, I receive news that shows me that my eyebags are here to stay. pfft. Why? Because, my classes will start at 8 in the morning everyday! except for friday which will start at 9. Bleahs. I just hope i'm able to wake up. And not be late for classes because to kick start the days we have lectures first everyday except for thursday (we start with nursing lab). Its like *&*%&^! Nursing lab at 8?! If you overslept that you have to make up. How "lovely"..

Alright, I better stop complaining and just live with it. Just gotta deal with it. Jia you me! Year 2, please be good to me..

Dear Allah, please help me in this one.. Provide me with strength and patience.. InsyaAllah everything will be fine.. Ameen..

xoxo.





Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.