+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
last paper.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 9:42 AM


Will be having my last paper today. Hopefully I'll do well and pass all my modules. I dont want to be a straggler. So jia you me!

Will be heading off to school earlier to study again with Shidah and Nurul since our paper will only start at 4pm.

Looking forward to friday because I have a date with the most awesomest guy in the world (like finally).. Hahs. Its his turn to plan our date so lets see what he have up on his sleeves. hahs. excited.

Haven't been spending my time at home cos I'm always either out studying or I'm always out studying, K lame. This is what happen when you have 3papers straight day after day after day. Grr.

So yeah, thats all i guess. Gonna head baack to the buku(s).

xoxo.




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.