+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Kids These Days
Monday, January 10, 2011 @ 7:58 PM

I have been noticing that many youngsters are getting more out of hand that its almost impossible to handle them, seriously. Its really a shocker to me that kids as young as 9yrs old can be waaaaaay rude than anyone who is 10years older than them. Be it guys or girls.

So I was on my way home just now with Grayson. It was raining quite heavily and neither of us have got umbrellas in hand. So we decided to take the bus home. We had to wait for about half an hour for the bus to come. So obviously, there was a super long queue and imagine the frustration everyone have due to the long wait, adding on with the bad weather.

So when the bus arrived, everyone queued up to get into the bus. I was just listening to a conversation of a passenger with the bus driver. The passenger was obviously sacarstic towards the bus driver. For once, I thought that the bus driver was going to lose his cool but he was pretty calm and responsed to the situation quite well actually then I heard a loud rude shout from a boy right behind me.

To my dismay, the boy just shouted a vulgar followed by "move la".. I was shocked, at that very moment, I turned around, look at him with that "you just pissed me off you very bad young boy" look. Thats when he straight away looked away and shut up. I was really taken aback, pretty mad and disappointed. Its embarrassing and saddening to see the youngsters to have the courage to scold vulgar to someone who is much much older than him, or even twice his age.

I know this is the 20th century but that doesnt mean that kids should behave rudely in public. If they are already daring to do such things as this age, what makes you think that they wont be afraid to do worse things in the future?

Sigh..

Kids These Days...




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.