+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Falling Stars
Thursday, December 30, 2010 @ 9:37 AM


Good morning everyone..

2010 is coming to an end.. And a new year awaits you.. But lets not forget about 2010 just yet for I am sure many would miss it.. I know I will..

This year has been quite a blast for me, honestly..

2010, is the year where there are more dramas than ever..
This is the year i officially graduated for Unity, leaving the school that has been with me for 5 years. So many stories start there, then left hanging on a thread. The year i got into a polytechnic, the year i meet new people, make new friends, create new memories. The year i'm being proposed to.. The year where health isnt on my side. The year mom left for hajj. The year of yadi yadi daa...

okay la.. basically, its the year of many ups and downs. And yes definitely it has taught me some things.

okay, now, i wanna go makan. okay best.. bye bye..

Happy new year guys!






Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.