+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Tired.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 @ 5:25 AM

i miss wearing dresses!

oh well.. Good morning dear readers!

I've been up since an hour back. Only had roughly about 4 to 5 hours of sleep. Oh man, this shows that i'm going to be a walking zombie in school today. Well if its not because my class have extra lab practices, we could have come later.. At 11 instead of 9.. Oh well, what can I say, practice makes perfect, right?

Sigh.. The year is coming to an end, its already NOVEMBER people.. And somehow it feels like only a few months back i wrote down my 2010's new year resolutions. I dont know if i have achieved it all but i know i did managed to do something for myself, achieved some things good. Alhamdulillah.. but thats still not good enough.

I feel like i'm being left behind. My GPA is like omfg disappointing. And what have I done to improve myself so far? Pay more attention in class and relate the modules with everyday life. For example, when i'm freezing, i'll hold someone's warm hands. Reason being, to maintain homeostasis. Get the example? Right. Other than that, i did nothing. OMG huda! its already week 5 la! WAKE UP!!! Dont you want to have a decent GPA???! Go study laaa... Sigh..

Well, it has been a week since we sent Mommy and Ameerah off. And Ameerah will be back tonight. I am sure the other two kenets will be delighted. So its Hari Raya Aidiladha tomorrow.. Its going to be different this year.. I'm going to spend the rest of this month mother-less. Meaning, mommy wont be around for hari raya nor will she be around on the first week of december. Mommy will only be back on the 11th or 12th of december.. Sad..

Nevertheless, lets all not be sad and pray for our Muslim relatives and my Mommy for a safe and smooth hajj. And may they return to their respective families safely.. InsyaAllah.. Amin..

Okays, i need to eliminate and do some reading before heading to school.

Assalamualaikum semua dan selamat berpuasa sunat Arafah!!!



yours truly.
huda.


Labels:




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.