+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
You're only ALMOST here..
Thursday, October 14, 2010 @ 11:16 PM


Its really sad to know that things i find important meant nothing at all to you.. I tried controlling myself but i'm afraid i lost it and i dont know how many buckets have i teared for you today.. I understand now that I'm not your first priority. I understand that pretty well. My special day isn't special to you. It hurts & it sucked whatever energy i have left in me. My days havent been nice to me so I'd really appreciate it if you could be nice to me.. Thanks.


The thought of celebrating it alone every year is really hurtful. Oh wth.. Nvm, from now on, that date will just be another ordinary date. I dont see a need for me to be excited at all cos whats the point?! Nobody cares anw! Fams more excited abt the wedding. Bf will be celebrating his granny's birthday also. Haish. Why am i crying again??


Thank God i still have my girls. Thanks Liwen for making me feel better.. & I hope i will be able to meet you tmrw night. Yes, I need some time away from the house. I really need it.


Haven't been eating or sleeping well lately. My moodswings are really one of a kind this month. I am very emotional. I get insulted and hurt by the littlest things. Oh well, i hate period.


Okay, i'm going off now.

Why do I have to go through all the pain when all i really want is to be, happy ?...


xo.

Labels:




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.