+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Run away with me???
Friday, October 15, 2010 @ 10:40 PM



& suddenly i feel like this year's birthday is going to be the worst birthday ever so far.. & theres more to come.

I am not excited and i don't even feel like its my birthday tomorrow.. I guess, i really hit rock bottom this time round. I feel like screaming, i feel like crying, i feel like running away.. But i cant. F. How i wish I could say "FUCK YOU!!!" to all those people who hurt me.

hmmm...

Dear God, all i ever wanted is to be loved and happy.. Why does it have to hurt so much? Shouldnt I be happy?

Sigh.. At this point of time, i really want to follow mom to hajj. I dont want to be here.. I really dont want to be here.. I hate it here.. I want to be at peace, can i? Please?

x.



Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.