+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Just The Way You Are
Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 10:48 PM

To my silly boyfriend,
I've seen you with many many many different hairstyles already. With a shorter hair or not, you are still you. You're funny, friendly, charming, patient and kind.. Although people do make fun of you, disturb or tease you, they will definitely know that they wont find anyone else like you in the end. They'll miss you..

Hunney, you are an amazing friend to many out there.. And being in a new class with new environment and peers is scary. But baby, this mean that you'll be an amazing friend to many more new peers. Isn't that a great thing?

I know you're worried with the exams coming in a month time. I cant promise you that you wont be teased ever again or if you're not going to be busy with school or have a panick attack but darling, i can promise you that in the end, you're going to have fun, you'll have more good friends, you're going to enjoy yourself & you're going to be fine..

So dont worry too much okay syng? You'll do just fine.. Good luck with your new class okay? Make new friends, dont give in too much.. Enjoy yourself.. Take care.. I'll wait for your text.. Tell me when i can call you okay dear? I love you..



SEE! I told you, I've seen you in many many hairstyles already!!!
hahs.
LOVE YOU SILLY!!!
xoxo.

Labels:




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.