Leaving in 24hours time..
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 @ 1:16 AM
I'm done packing my bags and i'm sooooo not ready to go...
Had dinner with Gray just now.. Had an awesome time with him, always do actually.. Well he actually fast. He fast!!! Can you believe it?! hahs. And I am touched with the reasons why he fast.. He is really sweet.. & I love him, very much indeed.. ♥
So we had our dinner at Fish & Co. I finally ordered something nice and edible. hahs. Ouh, i forgot to mention earlier, Gray accidentally drink at 7.04pm. Even so, I'm still very proud of you for being able to fast the whole day without sahur-ing. hahs. And he is so cute.. I mean, we have to wait for Azan right like even when our watches say that we can break our fast. So Gray was like "Ouh, you guys have another clock!" haha.. So cute la you syng.. ♥
After dinner, Gray was still hungry, so he got himself takoyaki. Afterwards we headed to New Look. Gosh! the shoes there are driving me crazy! haha.. LOVE THEM! but of course, i love you more Gray.. ♥
We headed home afterwards coz i have to be home early. Need to continue packing my bag. It was hard to say goodbye to him. The longest time we spent apart was 8days. & believe me, that was already hard for me. What more 11days?! sigh.. its okay.. you'll wait for me right Gray?? I know you will.. I love you.. ♥
& you know what to do when you're down right? Just think of me and smile... ♥
Gray, I love you forever & ever & always... Happy 7th month anny in advance.. I'm sorry I didnt get to spend it with you.. I love you... ♥
& i miss you soooo bad already... :'(
ps: i'm sorry that i cried...
I'm nothing but a sad little birdie who likes to dye my feathers pink, or on some occasions, purple. Sometimes I feel like loving beige to the maximumest level but then my past would creep back on me and tell me, with extreme torture that my wings should be, well, pink.
Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
INSERT YOUR PROFILE HERE.