+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
Wishes for The Two Men I Love
Sunday, June 20, 2010 @ 1:26 PM

i was revising when i saw smth...so i decided to post this up.

To the world's most awesomest dad, Happy Fathers Day!!!
I came to realise that i've never thanked you when you comfort me 3years back. How you and mum supported me back then when i was utmostly low. How you love your wife and all the 5 of us. And through all your hardwork, you put aside your tiredness and how freaking tough your work could be. And even when people could be such snobs and pain in the arse, you still continue working, ignoring those arrogant toffee-nosed human beings. Although you and mum are strict, you guys never fail to provide food, shelter, clothes, education and love for us. We can never thank you enough. I'm sorry if i've ever disappoint you & Mum. & Thus, with all these, I thank you, Mum & Dad for being the world's most wonderful parents and may Allah bless our family and lead us to His rightful path. Amin...



AND To the world's most amazing boyfriend, Happy 5mthsary!
I wanna marry you someday! haha.. Hope that wont scare you off. Gray, you've been so wonderful to me, you're kind, sweet, understanding, polite and unselfish. Need i say romantic??? hehe.. You're everything a girl could ever ask for. You're always there for me in times of need. You've sacrificed things for me. And when things are going downhill, you and Shidah never fail to bring me back to earth, soothing me down and telling me to be patient for patience trully is virtue. I learn alot during this 5mths together. And I know there are still improvements to be made to myself, i must learn to be patient and not to think too much about things. I will do my best to be better. Gray, sometimes i feel like i'm not appreciating you enough and i'm like not good enough for you. Your innocent smile makes me feel bad for throwing tentrums at you. I'm sorry..

Okay, i know i'm not supposed to be distracted coz i was revising but baby, you're irresistable! haha.. I really cant get you out of my mind! I was revising before this so I was thinking when i saw smth. It was my old converse pencil case. There's smth written on it. I really could not help myself but smile upon seeing it. The handwriting looks so familiar. You wrote "HuTa" on my pencil case! Baby, dont you know how to spell my name??? haha.. I'm so glad we were buddies back then, best friends eversince and lovers up till now. Thank you for loving me with all your heart. I love you Kuick Yi Kai Grayson (see, I know how to spell your full name!)! haha.. Happy 5th Month together! ♥

xxxx,
YOURS.

and now you guys know what distracts me. understand, good. no? nevermind.

(:




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.