+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
bad news always come before a major test/exam.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 @ 9:18 AM

so i received a call from mum yesterday after my Foundation Of Nursing (sucky) exam. She said she's at granny's place, waiting for the ambulance to come and fetch granny. I can tell that granny is really unwell the day before but really there's nothing i can do about it. i really wanna help her feel better but i cant. i dont have all the knowledge to do so.


Dear Allah, please make my granny feel better. Please take away all her pain for she's already old and look fragile.. I dont want anything or anyone to hurt her.. So please, I plead You to please take away all her pain.. And if it really is time for her to go, please allow me to at least get to see and talk to her for the last time.. Dear Allah, please lead us to Your rightful path for there is no other one who is greater than You. I love you Allah.. Please make granny feel better.. (:


I have faith that granny will be fine... InsyaAllah..
Innahu Sulaiman Wa Innahu Bismillahirahmanirahim...


xoxo.



Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.