+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
too fragile, it would kill you
Saturday, May 2, 2009 @ 10:38 AM

i'm in love with this song. heh. is nice!!!!

here is the lyrics.

I don't want this moment, to ever end,
Where everything's nothing, without you.
I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile,
Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

Through it all, I made my mistakes.
I stumble and fall,
But I mean these words.

I want you to know, with everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul,
I'll hold on to this moment you know.
Cause I'd bleed my heart out to show, that I won't let go.

Thoughts read are spoken, forever in doubt.
And pieces of memories fall to the ground.
I know what i didn't have so, I won't let this go.
Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

All the streets, where I walked alone,
With nowhere to go.
Have come to an end.

I want you to know, with everything
I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul,
I'll hold on to this moment you know.
Cause I'd bleed my heart out to show, that I won't let go.

In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies,
When you don't know what you're looking to find.
In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies,
When you just never know what you will find.

I don't want this moment to ever end.
Where everything's nothing without you.

I want you to know, with everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul,
I'll hold on to this moment you know.
Cause I'd bleed my heart out to show, that I won't let go..


ahhh. such a nice song! whoever has it, please send it to me at hudatun_6@hotmail.com okay? i want it. hahaha! thanks alot!


ohh, talking to li wen reminded me about the past.
just how much i miss the past
and just how much i want to go back
i still remember the dates
i still remember the places
i still remember the times
ohh, how much i miss being his one and only...
saw our picture when i was reading my malay novel last night,
it just fell off from my book,
and then i realize that it has been a long time since i last read it,
belaian jiwa song was somehow playing in my mind
as i recall the things we usually do together,
recall all the things he once said to me..
and how i got my first kiss from him,
and how he proudly tell mdm siti that i am his,
and how he kissed me on my forehead before gg off for rugby,
and how i baked cookies for him during home economics,
and how he keep me warm in the bus,
and how we kiss before going to our classes every morning at the 4th floor,
and how my dad told me to bring him along to my married cuzzin's open house,
and how we performed during hari raya,
ohh, just how cute and funny he is,
dancing and moving like that.
and just how sad i was when he wanted to go off for a vacation with his family
and just how happy i was when he fetched me at paya lebar after my tournament.
just how deep my love is for him.
just how much my family likes it when i am with him.
but then i realize that its over
its long-time over..
but its funny right,
just how much faith and believe you have for someone
one day youre very much in love
and the next day youre not?
hahass..
and how i would call him hubby coz i really treat him like one,
and how i would proudly wear the ring he gave me
that ring that is carved with our names..
hahs.
life is full of surprises isnt it?
and tears then started rolling down my cheeks....

much love;
huda.

Labels:




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.