+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
laugh, dance, love.
Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 10:26 AM

Suppose I called you up tonight
And told you that I love you
And suppose I said I wanna come back home
And suppose I cried and said I think I finally learned my lesson
And I'm tired of spending all my time alone
If I told you that I realize you're all I ever wanted
And it's killin' me to be so far away
Would you tell me that you love me too
And would we cry together
Or would you simply laugh at me and say
I told you so
Oh, I told you so
I told you someday you'd come crawlin' back and askin' me to take you in
I told you so
But you had to go
Now I've found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again
If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours forever
Would you get down on yours too and take my hand
Would we get that old time feelin'
Would we laugh and talk for hours
The way we did when our love first began
Would you tell me that you miss me too
And that you've been so lonely
And you've waited for the day that I returned
And we'd live in love forever
And that I'm your one and only
Or would you say the table's finally turned
Would you say I told you so
Oh, I told you so
I told you someday you'd come crawlin' back and askin' me to take you in
I told you so
But you had to go
Now I've found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again
Now I've found someone new and you will never break my heart in two again

ive managed to nt procastinate. ive been reminding myself to revise revise n do more revision. but i do realize that having a reminder alone is not enough. effort is needed in everything you do. yup. mid year is coming in 3days time! n boy! i'm soooooo not ready fr it. hahs!

i'm doing my mt essay. then later, ill revise peribahasa for mt. i really have to knw every single thing. i CANNOT do sooooo poorly for it. it would be a disgrace coz my sister does well for her mt too. n if i were to just SUCK at it, my parents will kill me. so i gotta try harder! go huda! hmmm...

so that means, im not gonna blog alot. maybe i will to just say whether the paper was easy or tough. hahs! but most probably i wont la. so this post here is gg to be a looooooooong one.

went out yesterday. class outting. at seoul garden. i wasnt sure of wad to wear. i was scared of being overdressed. but nah. hahs. so i wore my pink n green top with a white skirt. hahs. it was fun eating with friends. you'd get to watch just how much or lil they can eat. up till now, i'm surprised for i swear i never thought nariah could eat that much! hahha.. You Go Nariah! hahaha.. ((:

took pictures of the food, of us eating. haha. so funny. and fazilah n nariah didnt really jaga the meat till it was over-to-the-top-overly-cooked.haha! CHAOTAH! HANGUS! hahaha! but i had a great time la till..........


(jeng jeng jeng) feel the suspense!



my eyes started going teary and i have this sharp pain poking my stomach. its hurts like hell i tell you! like OUCH! gawd.... but i tahan. thats why i couldnt really eat that much nowadays. walking around with a flat empty stomach, k not all empty. hahs. but i kinda like it you knw. to feel like ive lost some weight. (no offence to any readers) but yea, i do! i feel good. hahs. like im not so skinny, neither am i too big. i'm just nice. hahs! huggable, likeable, niceable. ahhaha. anyhow form words only huda!

okay, thats beside the point. haha! yea, get to knw that someone changed his mind and decided to go catch a movie with his friends n cancel the plan, thinking that i dowanna go? hahs. coz i have to send my phone for some repairing. but how long will that take? hahs. nvm. i calmed myself down. n then went off with fazilah n nariah. nariah had to meet her cousin. so its left with me n fazilah. we both were like clueless chimpanzees (cute eh? chimpanzee.) not knwing f where to go. so we headed home. we trained home together with fhazrin and farid. then accompanied faz to fairprice. den walked home. while walking home, i was being disturbed by guys playing soccer. haha. they were like "ehem! whats your name?" "eh, mcm kenal. namenye saper tu???" hahaha. thats about it.

oh, btw, thanks shidah, fazilah, nariah, fhazrin n farid fr accompanying me to the Nokia Shop ((:

theres a carnival gg on tmrw upon the gracious day of Maulidur Rasul. hahs. so yea, im helping my mum out. selling yummy food. do support us okay people! theres gg to be my mum's famous SUP TULANG, pisang goreng, kek lapis, kuih layang-layang, acar kurma and many more! hahas! do come okay!!! dont frget to bring money! duh! the food are not free! hahaha...

oh, on sunday, ill be gg off to boon lay. fr family's open house. then im gg to causeway afterwards to collect my N78. so can someone accompany me??? beep me if u can alright! u knw my number. thanks.



(L)huda(:

Labels:




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.