+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
bullying is abusing the trust that you fren has in u
Wednesday, April 9, 2008 @ 6:22 AM

It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget you
After all that we've been through

Going coming thought I heard a knock
Who's there no one
Thinking that I deserve it
Now I realise that I really didn't know
If you didn't notice you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gon' be ok

[Chorus:]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time

I couldn't turn on the TV
Without something there to remind me
Was it all that easy
To just put aside your feelings

If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh
Hurt my feelings but that's the path
I believe in
And I know that time will heal it
If you didn't notice boy you meant everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gon' be ok

[Chorus:]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is
I'll be fine without you
Yes I will

[Chorus: X2]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time..


wow! wad a song! it speaks my mind, really.. haiish.. i gotta get over him.. its been a year++ alr.. yea.. it will all get better in time.. btw, its called 'better in time' by leona lewis. i tot it was jordin sparks who sang but its leona lewis.. hahs! she's pretty la n i love her acent! very nice! hahs! =P

well, i cant stay for long actually. had dance practice later. but, its raining cats and dogs ryte now.. and i'm in the mood to drink hot chocolate or a tea maybe.. den carefully cuddle myself with my teddybears and doze off. haha! or i can actually wear smth black and play in the rain! haha! yea ryte! gotta drem on coz it aint gonna happen. or ill be even sick. plus, ill be nag by mum. well, she already did la actually. she ws lyk, 'haiyoo.. u gt home lyk 10mins ago n now, ure facing the comp already??' very sacarstic eh?

hahs! NO AEP today! yahooo!! coz the chinese students in class have oral. so yea.. mrs ram cancelled aep.

well, walk back with nurul and shidah. but b4 head home, i passed nana some book. hahs! secret. *zipping it* n den, walk to yew tee. den say goodbye to nurul n shida. shida needs to go to bukit batok coz she needs to make a badge for the awards night. yea, they need to be in full uniform and so nurl accompanies her la.. i cant, gt practice. =( but nvm.. its okay..

i've been feeling soo lethargic actually. have been super busy.. went out lyk almost everyday, to study, to meet ppl, to study again, alot la.. and i really need a break! i'm too tired! i feel lyk as tho every enzymes in my head are denaturing.. haha! how cud that be?? coz ive been so busy, i have not had a proper meal and didnt have sufficient rest till i'm down with flu and fever. i need to sleep lyk at 8pm and wake up lyk 5pm the next day! can i? can i? before i have the killer flu or killer fever! hahs! please! somebody hear me! okay, i'm so over reacting. i'm just tired la ppl. :

okay.. i gtg.. still have to wait for the bus. so yea.. take care people!


Just us,
here..
behind the storm wall..

dis keeps us in..
keeps them out..
keeps them a prefect invisible,
distance away..
behind the bars,
of the crystal rain...


ily..

Labels:




Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.