BAHAA! (:
Sunday, March 23, 2008 @ 2:44 AM
haloo :]
i think, theres smth wrong with my tumb. the pain is at the join. n its killing me! gah!! den got blue black alr. so the painful la. hahs. maybe its bcoz of yesterday wen we played bball. i tried intersepting the ball la.. but then, all i can do is to tap the ball away. coz grayson thunder the ball so its kinda very hard la.. so pain la.. haha.. i duno how to express/explain wad happened. its just so painful. the pain is unbearable. boohoo! ):
anw, ive changed the song so theres dont miss you by amy pearson and feedback by janet jackson. haha.. feel lyk shaking ur ass, moving ur body ryte wen ure listening to the song?!! hahas.. enjoy alryte! (:
Was just the other day when you said to me
That you had enough
Told me that you wanna move on with your life
And now you sing to me the same old melody
That I'm still the one
You thought I'd hang around while you made up your mind
I used to say that you were everything
You got your way but not anymore
Did you think it would be that easy
Did you think I'd be back for more
Loving you was a big mistake cos I don't miss you at all
Did you think I would wait forever
Baby like the others did before
Loving you was my mistake cos I don't miss you at all
No, I dont I dont I dont miss you
So here you are today trying to manipulate
But that wont work this time
Cos baby dont you know you're the last thing on my mind
Not gonna hesitate dont wanna recreate the dreams you broke in two
So I'll pick up the pieces of my broken heart and be done
Did you think it would be that easy
Did you think I'd be back for more
Loving you was a big mistake cos I don't miss you at all
Did you think I would wait forever
Baby like the others did before
Loving you was my mistake cos I don't miss you at all
No, I dont I dont I dont miss you
No, I dont I dont I dont miss you
No, I dont I dont I dont need you
I gottta move on with my life
Cos I dont miss you at all
Did you think it would be that easy
Did you think I'd be back for more
Loving you was a big mistake cos I don't miss you at all
Did you think I would wait forever
Baby like the others did before
Loving you was my mistake cos I don't miss you at all
now here's feedback.
Light skin, dark skin, my asian persuasion
I Got them all that's why these girls out here hatin
Cause I'm sexy
Do you like my style
Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy
Like I rock it down
Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy
You can work me out
Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy
Let me show you how
Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy
So here's my demonstration, a peep show
Tonight my body's and exhibition baby
Though it's on display don't be scared to
Touch It It said so, so come and get it babe
Strum me like a guitar blow out my amplifier
When you hear some feedback keep going take it higher
Crank it up give it to me come on
Crank it up give it to me come on
I'm gonna feedback, feedback, oh
Feedback, feedback, oh
Crank it up give it to me come on
Crank it up give it to me come on
I'm gonna feedback, feedback, oh
Feedback, feedback, oh
Light skin, dark skin, my asian persuasion
I Got them all that's why these girls out here hatin
Cause I'm sexy
Do you like my style
Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy
Like I rock it down
Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy
You can work me out
Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy
Let me show you how
Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy
Let me put you up on this secret babe
I got novelties so appeasing
Feed my fetish please, satisfy me babe
Strum me like a guitar blow out my amplifier
When you hear some feedback keep going take it higher
Crank it up give it to me come on
Crank it up give it to me come on
I'm gonna feedback, feedback, oh
Feedback, feedback, oh
Crank it up give it to me come on
Crank it up give it to me come on
I'm gonna feedback, feedback, oh
Feedback, feedback, oh
You like it how I work my spine
Got you feeling all hypnotized (hypnotized)
I gotta body like a CL5
Make a **** wanna test drive but I'm so on fire
Flyer than a pelican find another
Chick better than I don't see her
Cause my swag is serious
Something heavy like a first day period
Strum me like a guitar blow out my amplifier
When you hear some feedback keep going take it higher
Crank it up give it to me come on
Crank it up give it to me come on
I'm gonna feedback, feedback, oh
Feedback, feedback, oh
Strum me like a guitar blow out my amplifier
When you hear some feedback keep going take it higher
Crank it up give it to me come on
Crank it up give it to me come on
I'm gonna feedback, feedback, oh
Feedback, feedback, oh
Crank it up give it to me come on
Crank it up give it to me come on
I'm gonna feedback, feedback, oh
Feedback, feedback, oh
Feedback, Feedback (out part)
hahas.. chiaoz!
Labels: i need a hug.
I'm nothing but a sad little birdie who likes to dye my feathers pink, or on some occasions, purple. Sometimes I feel like loving beige to the maximumest level but then my past would creep back on me and tell me, with extreme torture that my wings should be, well, pink.
Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
INSERT YOUR PROFILE HERE.