hot stuffs
Sunday, December 2, 2007 @ 1:16 AM



You're so good to me Baby Baby
I want to lock you up in my closet, when no one's around
I want to put your hand in my pocket, because you're allowed
I want to drive you into the corner, and kiss you without a sound
I want to stay this way forever, I'll say it loud
Now you're in and you can't get out
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me Baby Baby
You're so good to me Baby Baby
I can make you feel all better, just take it in
And I can show you all the places, you've never been
And I can make you say everything, that you never said
And I will let you do anything, again and again
Now you're in and you can't get out
You make me so hot
ake me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me Baby Baby
You're so good to me Baby Baby
iss me gently
Always I know
Always I know
Hold me love me
Don't ever go
Ya
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me Baby Baby
You're so good to me Baby Baby
You're so good
love that song larr.. n i get to knw that dis is his favourite song.
empty by click5.
Tried to take a picture
Of love
Didn't think I'd miss her
That much
I wanna fill this new frame
But it's Empty
Tried to write a letter
In ink
It's been getting better
I think
I've got a piece of paper
But it's Empty
It's Empty
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're Empty
And I even wonder
If we
Should be getting under
These sheets
We could lie in this bed
But it's Empty
It's Empty
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're Empty
Oh, oh.
Oh, oh.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
Oh, oh.
Oh, oh.
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're Empty
(Maybe we're trying)
(Trying too hard)
(Maybe we're torn apart)
We're Empty
(Maybe the timing)
(Is beating our hearts)
We're Empty
haiyoo.. sooo emo. shud stop emo-ing already. well, i'm gg out on a double date wif him next wed. togeda wif fadli n his gf. hmm.. i duno why but i haf dis feeling that he'll pop out dat question. u knw.. that kinda question.. wadever it is, i shud always expect the unexpected n must always try to be calm..
mum have been asking, why are my eyes red. she tot that i cried n all. well, the truth is, i'm just sooo damn bloody TIRED! got back from india n on the day itself i haf to go bak to sch for camp, tho i didnt stay for the first night, still, i am tired. n d second day of d camp, i haf bball match, 2 matches actualli but since i was down wit fever, coach decided to let me rest. so bak to sch n play wif mud (: den on wed supposingly shud have anoda match but duno why it was cancelled, good thing oso la.. den thurs haf match den fri haf match den later today, we'll be having anoda match too! den sunday, rest den monday n tues haf match AGAIN den wed go for a date den thurs n fri haf anoda match. haiyooo! d bballers sacrifice our holidays for bball you knw.. poor us, nvm we shall haf an outting soon. (:
I miss you guys!

I'm nothing but a sad little birdie who likes to dye my feathers pink, or on some occasions, purple. Sometimes I feel like loving beige to the maximumest level but then my past would creep back on me and tell me, with extreme torture that my wings should be, well, pink.
Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
INSERT YOUR PROFILE HERE.