+

about


home
etc
←
→
vintage
gumballs...
rollin'
rollin'
haiish.. pffft*
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 @ 8:15 AM

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone lyrics

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you..

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
They lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you..

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah Yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you..

to unknown:
i knw ure trying to help me. thanks. but how did you knw that he didnt treat me well? how did you know that he has done bad stuffs towards me? n who are you? i hav a very strong feeling that ure who i think you are. haiish.. its not lyk i mengutuk or smth, its just the fact that sometimes, its easy to say n tell ppl wad to do to forget someone he/she really really love from the bottom of his/her heart. however, wen it comes to doing it, its hard, really and its almost impossible for some1 to forget the person they love the most.. wanna knw why? coz he is my first love. tho ive been into a relationship before him. hmm... maybe u are who i think u are.. honestly speaking, ive tried forgetin bout him, ive tried, really hard.. my frens told me not to even think of him coz the harder i try to forget, the harder it wud be.. so how? it hurts me alot.. n i know you knw that. ergh! f*ck! i realli do wana forget bout the past, i realli do.. but sometimes, its hard for me to face him, it still is.. coz everywhere i go, there will be memory of me n him.. ive tried cheering myself up by being wif my frens, it works.. but wen i'm alone, the memories, his face will appear in my mind.. it feels lyk as if he is haunting me.. n i hate it wen dat happens.. n wen dat happens, all i can do is, cry.. you see, i'm not strong enuff, not as strong as wad n how i used to be.. aniway, thanks for the advice.. (: realli appreciate it.

dis is the translated lyrics for the song becoz i'm a girl. (:
i uat sendiri tau! heehee.. *giggles*

ku tak ngerti dgn lelaki
dan keslahannya
ku berikan hati
dan kau buang begitu saja..

kau kata kau sayangkan ku
takdir yang menentu
ku percayakan mu
kerna kau kan bebaskan ku

*
lebih baik kau beritahu
ku bukan yang diidamkanmu
ku terdiam terpaku
dan mengharapkan kamu..

walau ku kata ku benci
memekik dan mencaci
ku masih menyayangi
kerna ku seorang gadis

tlah ku diberitahu
yang kau kan tinggalkan ku
ku beri segala
dan menitiskan air mata

takkan ku diperdayakan lagi
beri segala yang tak bererti
walaupun begitu
kukan tetap bercinta lagi

*
lebih baik kau beri tahu
ku bukan yang diimpikanmu
ku terdiam terpaku
dan mengharapkan mu

walau ku kata ku benci
memekik dan mencaci
ku masih menyayangi
kerna ku seorang gadis

ku menyintai mu
dan kau tinggalkan ku
knapa ini berlaku
kau kata kau sayangkan ku

diwaktu malam
kan ku doa kau sihat
ku disakiti
ia sukar meniggalkan mu

kau ambil kesempatan atas
kesanggupan ku terhadap cinta
hanya ku yang sengsara
sayang hilangkanlah semuanya..

ku tak sangka seorang wanita,
menyinta dan tak dicinta,
kan ku bina kekuatan
agar tak dilukakan

walau ku kata ku benci
memekik dan mencaci
ku masih menyayangi
kerna ku seorang gadis..

okayy yaww'! ii guess, thats it, i gotta do my chores already..

take care readers.. (:

from huda with ♥ loove <33



Layout coded by Rainy Martini, with icon from Cirque du Latte.